Migrating to Blesta can typically be done through the Import Manager plugin. The plugin provides a standard interface for importing data into Blesta from various other products.
- Install a fresh copy of Blesta. Do NOT configure the cron job, that will be done later.
- Install the Import Manager plugin under [Settings] > [Company] > [Plugins] > Available, by clicking "Install" for Import Manager.
- Back up your Blesta database. This will save you the time of having to reinstall Blesta if something were to go wrong during the migration process.
Once you have a fresh install of Blesta, with the Import Manager installed, you're ready to continue. Click on the application that you are importing from below. The process can vary from application to application.
- Blesta 2.5
- WHMCS 5.2 - 7.2 (Reported to work with 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x)
- Clientexec 5.5
- CSV (Obtain from the forums, imports clients only)
- Verify that all clients, packages, services, invoices, and transactions have been imported correctly.
- Go through all system and company settings under [Settings] > Company and [Settings] > System and make sure everything is configured correctly. Correct anything that needs adjusted.
- Enable the cron job for Blesta under [Settings] > [System] > Automation by copying the "Cron Command" and configuring your server to run the command every 5 minutes.
- Congratulations, the import has been completed!