The CSV migrator was originally released on the forums but is included with Blesta.
Importing from CSV
Preparing CSV import
- Make sure you have completed the Initial Steps for Migrating to Blesta.
- You may wish to stop any automated tasks, or restrict access to your existing system
Performing the Import
- Visit [Settings] > [Company] > [Plugins] > Installed and click "Manage" for the Import Manager.
- Click the "1.0" link next to the platform CSV.
- Paste in your CSV data into the text area. (See example below)
- Double check that the data is all correct, and click the "Continue" button.
- You will be asked to match the fields. The 1st line of the CSV must be the field names, as shown in the example below.
Submit the form to start the import.
Importing can take a while
Importing your data can take several minutes or more, please be patient. When the importer has finished, it will display a green success message.
Here's the contents of an example CSV that shows the fields that may be imported.
Return to complete the Final Steps.