Gateways are separated into two categories: Merchant and Non-Merchant. Typically, Merchant gateways require a merchant account and payment is all handled seamlessly through Blesta. Non-Merchant gateways usually do not require a merchant account and payment is processed offsite on the gateways website.
Merchant gateways are used to process credit card or ACH transactions seamlessly to the end-user. These gateways typically require a merchant account through a bank.
- Authorize.net — Authorize.net is a popular payment gateway for US merchants, and many banks offer Authorize.net as a gateway option with a merchant account.
- BluePay — BluePay is a popular payment gateway for US merchants.
- eWay — eWay is a popular payment gateway for Australian merchants.
- PayPal Payflow Pro — PayPal Payflow Pro is a popular payment gateway offered by PayPal.
- Quantum Gateway — Quantum Gateway is a popular gateway for US merchants.
- Stripe — Stripe is a popular payment gateway in North America, and Europe. Stripe is built for developers and offers flat fee processing.
- PayJunction — PayJunction is a popular payment gateway in the United States.
- Converge — Converge (Formerly VirtualMerchant) is a payment platform that flexes with your business.
- Braintree — Braintree is a merchant payment gateway owned by PayPal.
Non-Merchant gateways take the user to a third party site to complete payment, which is then posted back to Blesta to be recorded. These gateways do not usually require a merchant account.
- 2Checkout — 2Checkout is a globally accepted payment processor that accepts Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards.
- Alipay — Alipay is a popular Chinese payment gateway.
- Bitpay — Bitpay is a payment processor for bitcoin, which also accepts a multitude of currencies.
- CCAvenue — CCAvenue is a payment processor for the Indian rupee.
- Google Checkout — Google Checkout is a payment gateway by Google.
- PagSeguro — PagSeguro is a payment processor for the Brazilian real.
- PayPal Payments Standard — PayPal Payments Standard is one of the most popular payment gateways in the world.
- PayUmoney — PayUmoney is a popular Indian payment gateway.
- Payza — Payza is a globally-accepted payment processor.
- Skrill — Skrill (Formerly Moneybookers) is one of the worlds leading digital payment companies.
Additional gateways are added periodically and 3rd party gateways are available in The Marketplace. If the gateway you use is not listed here, or available in The Marketplace, we may be able to develop it for you.