This module supports configurable options which may server settings in cPanel.
Recommended Field Type
|dedicated_ip||[0, 1]||Checkbox||Whether to assign a dedicated IP to the server.|
Creating Configurable Options
To create a Configurable Option Group, visit [Packages] > Options, and click the "Create Group" button.
|Name||Enter a name for this group.|
|Description||Enter a description for this group (optional).|
|Package Membership||Leave this section blank, we will add the options to the group when creating the options instead. If you have already created the options, you may add them to the group on this step.|
After filling out these options, click the "Create Group" button to create the Option Group.
To create a Configurable Option, visit [Packages] > Options, and click the "Create Option" button.
|Label||Enter a label, which will appear above or next to this form field.|
|Name||Enter a name, which is the form field name. (Important! This should match an Option Name described above. The module requires specific naming.)|
|Type||Select the field type from "Checkbox", "Radio", "Drop-down", and "Quantity".|
|Options Section||Set pricing information within the Options section. The fields required here may vary depending on the "Type" selected above.|
|Group Membership Section||Add this Configurable Option to the previously created Option Group by moving the Group from the right to the left in the multi-select box.|
After filling out these options, click the "Create Package Option" button to create the Option. Repeat as necessary to create all of the configurable options you wish to make available to the client during checkout.
- Go to the profile for the client you want to add the cPanel account to [Clients] > [Browse] and click on the client ID, or perform a search.
- Click Add Service under Account Actions on the left, or click the [+] button in the Services widget.
- Select the correct Package for the plan you are adding, and Continue.
- Select the Term, and uncheck the "Send order confirmation" and "Provision using the cPanel module" boxes. You may also wish to select "Do not Invoice" for Invoice method, but this will depend on whether you'd like to create an invoice now or not.
- Enter the domain name and click "Continue".
- The service should be added, now click the Manage icon next to the service on the client's profile page.
- Enter the correct username under the "Username" field, uncheck the "Use moduleProvision using the cPanel module when activated" option, and save.
- If you need to sync the renew date to a specific day, click on the Manage link for the service again, and select "Change Renew Date" under the Actions drop down. Set the nex renew date, uncheck the "Prorate" option, and Save.
- Repeat for each account.