- MerchantCc found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_cc.php
- MerchantAch found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_ach.php
- MerchantCcOffsite found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_cc_offsite.php
- MerchantAchOffsite found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_ach_offsite.php
- MerchantCcForm found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_cc_form.php
- MerchantAchForm found in /installpath/components/gateways/lib/merchant_ach_form.php
Both the MerchantCc and MerchantAch interfaces allow for the capturing, returning, and voiding of funds with account information stored within Blesta. The MerchantCc interface handles credit cards, while the MerchantAch interface handles bank account transfers.
The MerchantCcOffsite and MerchantAchOffsite interfaces allow for the capturing, returning, and voiding of funds stored with the gateway processor. In addition, these interfaces define methods allowing payment account details to be stored, updated, and removed from the gateway processor. Again, the MerchantCcOffsite interface handles credit cards, while the MerchantAchOffsite interfaces handles bank account transfers.
The MerchantCcForm and MerchantAchForm interface allows for the replacement of credit card or ach forms in Blesta with one generated by the gateway. This is typically for use in authorizing payments using tokens for credit cards or bank accounts that are not sent through Blesta.
|Accept Credit Cards||Yes||No||Maybe||No||Yes||No|
|Accept Bank Transfers||No||Yes||No||Maybe||No||Yes|
|Allow Credit Card Account Storage||Maybe||No||Yes||No||Maybe||No|
|Allow Bank Account Storage||No||Maybe||No||Yes||No||Maybe|
|Allow Tokenized Credit Cards||Maybe||No||Maybe||No||Yes||No|
|Allow Client-Side Only Card Forms||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|