|Table of Contents|
This is a feature release for 5.4.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Domain Manager now supports bulk actions for changing name servers and renewing domains.
- Data Feeds have been added, allowing TLD pricing, package name/description/pricing and client counts to be displayed with on your website with a simple embed code.
- Configurable Options can now be created to override both module rows and groups. Perfect for allowing a client to select their desired location during checkout and deploying to the right server or group.
- The Support Manager now supports custom client fields for tickets, which are set on each department.
- The client area logo can now be scaled by dragging to the desired size.
- Import Manager has been updated to improve WHMCS imports.
- Stripe Payments has been updated with several improvements.
- Much more...
Developer Notes for Blesta 5.3
- Added more registrar module methods.
- Added before/after event actions.
- When creating templates, missing views will be loaded from the default template, making it similar to a child theme.
- Modules ad plugins can now write to the cron log.
Preparing for PHP 8
Reminder: We stopped using Html::ifset() and Html::_() for PHP 8 and recommend that you do the same. We have a hotfix for PHP 8.0 support that requires SourceGuardian. This hotfix does not currently ship with beta 1 but is available on request or within our Discord server's beta channel.
Domain Registrar Modules
Reminder: Registrar modules should define their type in config.json as: "type": "registrar",
Blesta no longer supports versions older than PHP 7.2, so there is no longer a need to ship hotfixes.
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)