|Table of Contents|
This is a feature release for 5.3.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Domain Manager now supports importing pricing into existing TLD's from Enom, Logicboxes, Namecheap, and Namesilo.
- Namesilo registrar module now implements support for the TLD configurable options.
- Added a new OpenSRS domain registrar module.
- Added ACH support to the Stripe Payments gateway.
- Added a new Authorize.net Accept.js merchant payment gateway.
- Client area dashboard widgets can now be sorted and enabled/disabled by staff.
- Services can now be pushed between clients.
- Added a new setting to append package descriptions to invoice line items.
- Added many new client messenger templates.
- Much more...
Developer Notes for Blesta 5.3
- Added more registrar module methods.
- Added before/after event actions.
- When creating templates, missing views will be loaded from the default template, making it similar to a child theme.
- Modules ad plugins can now write to the cron log.
Preparing for PHP 8
Reminder: We stopped using Html::ifset() and Html::_() for PHP 8 and recommend that you do the same.
Domain Registrar Modules
Reminder: Registrar modules should define their type in config.json as: "type": "registrar",
Blesta no longer supports versions older than PHP 7.2, so there is no longer a need to ship hotfixes.
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)