|Table of Contents|
This is a feature release for 5.2.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added a proper "Inclusive" tax option.
- Added UK HMRC Vat validation, in addition to the previous EU VAT validation due to Brexit.
- Added an "In" and "Not In" operator for Configurable Option logic.
- Added an option so that staff and clients can renew services and domains in advance.
- Updated Packages to improve UX, splitting Packages into multiple tabs.
- Updated the client area to add a contact list box to the left column of the dashboard, and moved contacts and payment accounts to the drop down menu on the far right.
- Updated the Braintree gateway to add support for CC offsite / tokenization.
- Updated the Plesk module to allow an account limit and new add order option to be set.
- Much more...
Developer Notes for Blesta 5.2
Preparing for PHP 8
Reminder: We stopped using Html::ifset() and Html::_() for PHP 8 and recommend that you do the same.
Domain Registrar Modules
Reminder: Registrar modules should define their type in config.json as: "type": "registrar",
Blesta no longer supports versions older than PHP 7.2, so there is no longer a need to ship hotfixes.
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)