This is a feature release for 4.9.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added the Razorpay payment gateway.
- Vultr has been updated to support IPv6 subnets.
- Order Manager improvements including reducing the frequency of unnecessary fraud checks, a new setting to disable ACH/CC payment methods for new clients, improved drag-n-drop of packages on order forms, and more.
- Import Manager now includes mapping for importing Pterodactyl services from WHMCS.
- Modern WHMCS password hashes now work in Blesta after importing. (No need for clients to reset passwords post-migration!)
- Staff widgets that appear on the Dashboard or Billing Overview can now appear in either or both locations.
- Client limits can be set for packages, limiting the client to a certain number of services using the package.
- New plugin settings feature allows individual plugin functionality to be enabled or disabled. (e.g. You can now disable the KnowledgeBase within the Support Manager)
- Notes are now included in the smart and client search.
- Cancelled services can now optionally be deleted by staff.
- Much more...
Blesta supports PHP 5.4-7.3 out of the box when your Ioncube Loader version is 10.1 or greater. If you are running a version of Ioncube Loaders less than 10.1, you may apply one of the included hotfixes for backwards compatibility.
* PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)