This is a feature release for 4.7.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added the gateway Stripe Payments with 3DS / SCA support
- Updated the merchant gateway system, adding the interface MerchantCCForm to support SCA gateways
- Updated DirectAdmin to no longer require a username, password, or email address. Added a password generator when changing the password.
- Updated Plesk to increase the strength of the automatic password generator.
- Updated cPanel so that it no longer will try to create a username beginning with "test" if the domain starts with test.
- Updated VestaCP to now always generate a unique username.
- Updated the Support Manager so that tickets can be assigned or re-assigned to clients. Ticket button now disabled on click to prevent multiple submissions. Added additional client information to email tags.
- Client Settings logs are now available under Tools > Logs
- Amounts are now rounded to the precision specified for the currency, improving rounding.
- Added a markdown editor for Package and Package Option descriptions.
- Added many new tooltips for non-trivial settings.
- Much more...
Blesta supports PHP 5.4-7.3 out of the box when your Ioncube Loader version is 10.1 or greater. If you are running a version of Ioncube Loaders less than 10.1, you may apply one of the included hotfixes for backwards compatibility.
* PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)