This is a feature release for 4.12.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added an email verification system.
- Added a new messenger system with initial support for Twilio for SMS.
- Added a staff mobile number field under "My Info" for use with the messenger system.
- Updated the order system to work with the email verification and messenger systems.
- Updated the support manager to allow human verification for public support departments, and to support the messenger system.
- Added an option to test SMTP settings.
- Added an option to load sample welcome email content when creating or editing a package.
- Added additional system checks to the System Status widget.
- Updated the Soft Auto Installer Softaculous plugin to add support for ISPManager.
- Added an extension generator plugin to help developers get started with writing modules, gateways, and plugins.
- Updated the core to add several new features in preparation to support the domain manager (in development).
- Much more...
Blesta supports PHP 5.4-7.3 out of the box when your Ioncube Loader version is 10.1 or greater. If you are running a version of Ioncube Loaders less than 10.1, you may apply one of the included hotfixes for backwards compatibility.
* PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)