If you think you've found a bug, we'd love to hear about it. We'll work with you to attempt to duplicate the issue. Once we've been able to duplicate the issue we'll file a bug task in our issue tracker and work towards fixing the issue as soon as possible.
To report a bug, please start a new thread in our Bug Forum for each bug and include all relevant information about the bug. Here's a basic list of information we may need. Whatever you can provide so that we can quickly understand and replicate the issue is much appreciated.
- Describe the issue you're experiencing.
- Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
- List any generated errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.)
- Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".
- Attach screenshots.
- Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, version of module/gateway/plugin if applicable, version of PHP & MySQL.
Do not report security vulnerabilities on the forums. Please report security vulnerabilities only in accordance with the Responsible Disclosure Policy.