|End of Life Date||2022-06-09|
|Table of Contents|
This is a feature release for 5.1.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added the Domain Manager, significantly improving support for domains.
- Added a new Generic Domains module for selling domains for manual registration.
- Added Configurable Option Logic
- Added an option to cache a copy of invoices when they are generated.
- Added an option to enable CAPTCHA for login pages.
- Added support for hCAPTCHA.
- Added a bulk delete option for Packages.
- Updated the Bitpay cryptocurrency gateway to use their new API.
- Updated the Support Manager to optionally include ticket attachments in email notices.
- Updated the Support Manager to support ticket reminders by department.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support upgrades/downgrades.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support many new configurable option overrides.
- Updated the Order system to add compatibility with the Domain Manager.
- Updated the Order system to add support for configurable option logic to order forms.
- Much more...
Developer Notes for Blesta 5.1
Preparing for PHP 8
We stopped using Html::ifset() and Html::_() for PHP 8 and recommend that you do the same.
Domain Registrar Modules
Registrar modules should define their type in config.json as: "type": "registrar",
Blesta no longer supports versions older than PHP 7.2, so there is no longer a need to ship hotfixes.
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)