- Increased system requirements and removed deprecated code and superfluous libraries.
- Upgraded to Bootstrap v4, and Font Awesome v5.
- Added a new Navigation Editor. Staff, Client, and Public navigation items can be sorted, added, or removed.
- Added support for uploading a logo for use in the Staff and Client areas.
- The Staff area was improved for mobile devices.
- Added support for VAT verification through VIES.
- Added emoji support system-wide, updating the character set from utf8 to uttf8mb4.
- Session names can now be renamed in the config file. Useful for multiple Blesta install on the same domain.
- Order Received and Order Received (Mobile) email templates now include additional tags for Address 2, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, and Country.
- File based monologs generated by the cron are now named differently.
- Twilio updated to use the latest SDK.
- Updated the PostalMethods integration to use their new API for postal delivery of invoices.
- SolusVM updated to add support for noVNC console.
- Much more...