This is a feature release for 4.6.0. This page will be updated to include tasks completed in subsequent betas as well as the final release.
Important highlights from this release
- Added the gateway Widepay.
- Updated cPanel to add Single Sign On (SSO) support.
- Updated cWatch to add support for upgrades/downgrades and many other improvements.
- Added an optional renew price option that can be different from new purchases. Good for offering onboarding discounts without coupons.
- Configurable options now support a default option.
- Configurable options can now be marked inactive so that it cannot be ordered, but works for existing clients who have it.
- Configurable options now support descriptions that appear as tooltips.
- Invoices can now be voided when a service is cancelled even if it's past due, up to a time you specify.
- Invoice search now includes searching by the Invoice ID.
- A new setting allows forcing unique email addresses for clients, or for all contact types.
- When adding a service manually as a staff member, you can select the module row / server to be used, overriding Package settings.
- When recording a payment for a client, staff may now select a status other than "Approved".
- The client area now shows "Pending" transactions in the transactions widget.
- Much more...
Blesta supports PHP 5.4-7.3 out of the box when your Ioncube Loader version is 10.1 or greater. If you are running a version of Ioncube Loaders less than 10.1, you may apply one of the included hotfixes for backwards compatibility.
* PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
* PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
All updates for this release (May be limited to first 200)